The Customer and the customer experience
With a complete integration of physical points of sale and online channels, the company searches for new solutions to improve customers’ omnichannel shopping experience, benefiting from the complementarity of these channels.
This integration is based on optimising the expansion of its network of physical stores with efficient and profitable digital operations.
All the company’s brands have an e-commerce channel and they currently operate in 47 online markets.
Online sales have grown at a steady pace that has increased considerably for all the brands in recent years.
Thanks to the process of continuous transformation that we are undergoing, we have continued to adapt to the needs of our customers through a model called Easy Shopping. This concept covers all the services we offer our customers to make their shopping customer experience easier, faster and more comfortable
- Online shopping with in-store collection.
- Booking a product in the store from the web.
- APPs of all our brands with discounts and digital ticket available.
- Click Shopping: Buy online from the store if the product is not available.
- Multibrand Collection: deliveries of Cortefiel and Pedro del Hierro orders in Springfield stores.
- Online size recommendation for a perfect customer experience.
- Search by image recognition.
- Returns in the store with a 20% discount if the return is made by credit card.
Dialogue with customers
Cardholders of these programmes are the core of the company’s strategy. The company continues developing initiatives to help understand the members better and to be able to offer them what they need at all times with tangible solutions that are integrated both at physical stores and the online channel.
Direct contact and multichannel communication are a key piece of the company’s customer service model, with the main objective being to ensure customer satisfaction.
Improving the shopping experience is only possible through transparent communication based on ethical and responsible behaviour, which is key to providing a service that meets customers’ needs.
Data management and analytical capacity, innovation when applying business intelligence models to operations, as well as CRM projects constitute the key components that the company is driving forward through various projects, creating a space for dialogue and interaction customers, which is continuously at the core of innovation at Tendam